We are continually working to improve our shipping options and delivery times for international customers. Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days (Excluding weekends and holidays) and shipped in the next 3-7 business days. Totally, It takes 5–10 business days from the date you place an order. However, it is just an estimate, and it can be sooner or later.
Release dates for pre-order items rarely have the ability to change. But when it happens, your estimated shipping days may be slower than you expected. If there is a change in the release dates of pre-order items, you will be contacted by us. So please don't worry too much. If you have any suggestions or feedback regarding our shipping services, please share your thoughts with our customer support team.
You can track your order status on our website or the shipping carrier's website (please find the tracking link here). If you haven't received your order within the estimated shipping time, please follow these steps:
1) Check with family members, neighbors, or coworkers who may have received the package on your behalf.
2) Verify the accuracy of the mailing address you provided by referring to the order confirmation notice.
3) Update your forwarding address if you have recently moved.
4) Contact your local post office or shipping carrier to determine the selected shipping method and check for any notification cards.
5) If you have exhausted these steps and still can't locate your package, contact us at email@example.com with your order number. We will assist you in contacting the shipping carrier. Compensation, if applicable, will be provided as Store Credit. Please note that we can only address these issues within 30 days of the order marked as delivered.