Your package is missing or your order status doesn't update: Please review the estimated shipment timeframes and missing package trace times first. This will give you an idea of how long it typically takes for a delivery to arrive and how long we must wait before we can assist you in locating your package. Additionally, bear in mind that these times are calculated from the moment Japan With Love ships your purchase, not from the time you place your order. If your tracking information is not updating, please allow that the actual delivery time may be 3-5 days longer than the expected delivery time. So please wait patiently until you receive a call from the carrier. But please note that If a parcel was mailed more than 6 months ago, the postal office will not look for it, although we accept all requests within 30 days after receiving the order.
To check the status of or track your order, simply open your Order Confirmation email sent by Japan With Love, copy the Order number and paste it into the "Order number" box, and enter your Email or Phone Number at "Email or Phone Number" box that you used to place your order at the tracking link on our website at: https://japanwithlovestore.com/pages/order-lookup or you can paste your tracking number on the website of the shipping carrier you chose:
1) FedEx: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/home.html.
3) Japan Post: https://www.post.japanpost.jp/index.html.
Hence, if the estimated shipping time has passed, you have not yet received my order, and the order status doesn't update, please follow this instruction:
1) Check the order status carefully one more time.
2) Check your phone for any missing calls.
3) Check with family members, neighbors, or coworkers (if you had the order sent to your work address) to see if they received the shipment on your behalf and forgot to notify you.
4) Check the mailboxes of houses around the area because the shipping party may be a little confusing.
5) Double-check the accuracy of the mailing address you provided us by referring to the order confirmation notice we sent you after placing the order. A small typo can cause significant issues.
6) If you have recently moved, ensure that your old post office has a forwarding address for you.
7) Verify with your local post office or shipping carrier (such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, Japan Post) to determine which shipping method you selected at checkout. Sometimes, the post office or customs may send you a notification card indicating the arrival of your parcel. If you did not receive this notification card, your parcel might be waiting for you at the post office.
8) Verify with your customs agency because, in almost all cases, buyers cannot receive their order because they have not yet paid the customs fee or import tax.
9) If you have exhausted all the above steps and still cannot locate your package, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and provide your order number. We will make every effort to contact the shipping carrier on your behalf. Any compensation, if applicable, will be offered in the form of Store Credit, unless there are special circumstances. Please note that we can only address these issues within 30 days from the date the system marks your order as delivered - the time when the carrier announces that the goods have been delivered to your home, not when you open the package. We always take care to package our products securely to minimize the risk of damage or loss during transit.