If the order is in "Successfully Delivered" status, it means that it has arrived at your home, but for some objective reason, your package is lost due to the fault of the carrier. Usually, when the customer receives the goods, we will ask for the customer's signature - meaning that you have received the goods, we cannot deal with them. If problems occur in the host country, we have no authority to intervene. You need to take responsibility for your order and proactively contact your local shipping company to resolve the issue. So please follow this instruction:
1) Check the order status carefully one more time.
2) Check your phone for any missing calls.
3) Check with family members, neighbors, or coworkers (if you had the order sent to your work address) to see if they received the shipment on your behalf and forgot to notify you.
4) Check the mailboxes of houses around the area because the shipping party may be a little confusing.
5) Double-check the accuracy of the mailing address you provided us by referring to the order confirmation notice we sent you after placing the order. A small typo can cause significant issues.
6) If you have recently moved, ensure that your old post office has a forwarding address for you.
7) Verify with your local post office or shipping carrier (such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, Japan Post) to determine which shipping method you selected at checkout. Sometimes, the post office or customs may send you a notification card indicating the arrival of your parcel. If you did not receive this notification card, your parcel might be waiting for you at the post office.
8) Verify with your customs agency because, in almost all cases, buyers cannot receive their order because they have not yet paid the customs fee or import tax.
9) If you have exhausted all the above steps and still cannot locate your package, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number. We will make every effort to contact the shipping carrier on your behalf.
Any compensation, if applicable, will be offered in the form of Store Credit, unless there are special circumstances. Please note that we can only address these issues within 30 days from the date the system marks your order as delivered - the time when the carrier announces that the goods have been delivered to your home, not when you open the package. We always take care to package our products securely to minimize the risk of damage or loss during transit.